Thursday, February 21, 2008

Another favorite

photographer is California born but left and went to Florida. Actually he resides in the Big Cypress area of South Florida aka the Everglades. I have been to his studio and a workshop...I was so lucky to attend the workshop as it is usually done by many of his assistants. Mr Butcher is referred to as a black and white landscape photographer....I just think he is amazing. This is an announcement of his latest exhibit.



One of his images...I am lucky enough to have one print.

3 comments:

Deborah Eley De Bono said...

stunning!

Bee said...

Oooooooooohhh!!!

barb said...

yeah I know when I first saw a print of Butcher's I let out a gasp. At the time we were living and breathing the Florida Keys and Everglades where he shoots a lot. He so loves to shoot clouds.